Friday, February 15, 2013

WINNER!!!

I first wanted to thank everyone who offered up some wisdom for my baby sister:)  You guys are great!  She is almost two weeks in and starting to get the hang of motherhood.  And grandma and grandpa have arrived and are getting some snuggles in this weekend.  I'm jealous, but I'll get my chance in a couple weeks!

I'm not very techniqually inclined....I married into that...but alas he is working, so I did it old school.  Write out all the names with "likes" and comments and let random.org pick the winner.  And because I don't know how to do a screen shot, I took a picture for you guys:)

The Winner of the "New Baby Gift" set from last week is #11 Emily who said:  


Already like you! So excited for my college roomie! Best tip, sleep when you can! My favorite baby item has been my Becco carrier!



Congratulations Emily! Contact me so we can work out the details on your Custom New Baby Set!
theumbrellagirlshop@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: