Monday, February 4, 2013

Disney Trip Essentials

There are two kids heading to Disney this week!  When you make the trip to Disney, you have to have the ESSENTIALS:)
1. T-shirts: check!
 2. Custom Snack Bags: check!
 3. Back Packs: check!
My cinched back pack come in size small (good for ages 2-6) and large (good for ages 4 and up).
I also include a pocket on the back for identification.  When we took our kids to Disney last year, I put their  name on the front of the tag and then on the back, I put my cell phone number and my husbands, along with our names.  I made sure my big kids knew that if they got lost, to find a park employee and show them the tag so they could call us.

It also comes in handy if the back pack gets lost or left on a ride in the park and it needs to be identified.  Not that my kids ever did that:)
(No these are not all MY kids!  Just the three on the right.  The other three belong to my best friend:)
Are you planning a trip to Disney?  What are your essentials for the kids when you travel?

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I'm a Disney fan, so I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Right now I'm mostly doing ready to ship items because of my limited time but I'd be happy to work with you. What are you interested in?

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: