Friday, February 1, 2013

FIRST FREE FRIDAY OF FEBRUARY

I'm celebrating this month.  Will you join me?  My shop is turning 3!  I'm having a birthday (I won't share which:).  There's Valentine's Day and just an overwhelming love and gratitude for the customers who continue to support me.  It has been such a blessing to have a shop in my home that allows me to stay home more with my girls.  So I think a THANK YOU is in order.
The Details:  So here is how it works.  
1. Each Friday in February, I will post a new FREE item from my shop.  
Beach Bag with initial "C" in Red - font #4
2. Offer is good for NEW orders only and cannot be used for items that have already been ordered or shipped.  Sorry:(
Cape with name Tyler in Red - Font #1
3. Offer expires on the following Thursday at 11:59pm CST.
Diaper Keeper with name Jude done in white - font # 4
4. FIRST FRIDAY FREEBIE....Embroidery!  Offer is for ONE free item embroidered per order.  May choose an initial, monogram or name.  Leave me a note at checkout:
*item you want embroidered
*what font #
*initial, monogram, or name
*thread requested (I have most and will match it to your product as best I can)
5. Most items can be embroidered, but if you don't see an example, have a question, or a custom request, just let me know!
6. Embroidery Fonts can be found here.
7.  Offer for free embroidery is good from Friday, February 1st, 2013 - Thursday, February 7th, 2013 at 11:59pm.
Zippered Pouch  with name Jessica in Brown - font #2
Wet Bag/Dry Pocket with name Hollander done in Red - Font #1
Lunch Sack with SULLIVAN done in Yellow - font #1
Now head over to The Umbrella Girl Shop and place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: