Thursday, February 21, 2013

February's last Friday Freebie - Napkins

***Freebie is at the end.

My best friend is continually trying to go GREEN in all areas of her life.  With 5 kids, that isn't easy, but she does an AMAZING job!
She has wanted to get rid of paper napkins for a LONG time.  That made Christmas easy for me!
She got "The Twelve Months of Christmas"!  Each month, I send her a set of reusable cloth napkins for her family.  These penguins are her January Set.
And I had to include a cute tag each month, you know, to the tune of the 12 Days of Christmas:
"On the first month of Christmas, my seamstress sent to me: A cold penguin family!"

I made them all the same so there would be no fighting....but there was worry about sharing someone ELSE'S germs by accident, I heard!
So for February's napkins, they each earned there OWN napkin.  I'm sure that stopped all the fighting between the kids at meals:)
 The kids napkins are just the right size for them 8.5" x 8.5".  Similar to a paper napkin.
The lone boy napkin!  It was hard to find "valentine" fabric for February that wasn't too girl for Noah and his dad.  I think this worked out and he was over the moon when he opened the package:)
The adult napkins are about 16"x16".  They are the same size as the sandwich wraps, but square.
My kids asked recently how old they have to be to get an adult napkin....I told them when they are an ADULT....like when you move out:)  I don't think they get it:)

"On the Second Month of Christmas, my Seamstress sent to me: 2 Heart Napkins and some more for the family."

Are you singing as you read?  Cause I am even as I type and now that song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day:)

I'm sure you have guessed that this weeks FREEBIE is napkins.  I want to help you go green too and not just part of your lunch, but with the entire thing.  Take that last step and start using cloth napkins.

This week it is easy.  ONE small napkin FREE with any lunch kit or set of 3 snack bags purchased.  Napkin will be made to match.  If you would like to upgrade to an adult napkin, there will be a $2 fee (to cover extra material).

If you order two lunch kits, you get two napkins free, etc.  Easy to go green, huh?

Just leave me a note at checkout that says FREE NAPKIN PLEASE:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: