Friday, February 15, 2013

Week 3 FREE Friday!

Batman Mask: Available in Black or Pink
I haven't sewn a cape all week!  That is almost unheard of around these parts, so I think we need to remedy that this week.
Masks available in  many colors!
FREE MASK with any cape purchase this week!  Buy one cape, get one mask free!  Buy two capes, get two masks free!  And so on:)

Stock up on capes and masks for Birthday Parties and Easter Baskets!


Capes come in 4 sizes:  Newborn (great for pictures), Small, Standard, and Large.
Masks are one size, and fit most kids (they have elastic in the back), but can be customized for each superhero!  Just send me a head size (around the eye line), and we'll make it smaller or bigger!
 So fly on over to the shop and pick out your cape and mask!
Details:
1.  FREE MASK offer is good on NEW orders only.
2.  Offer Expires on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 11:59pm.
3.  Leave me a note at checkout with:
     *style (boy, girl, batman)
     *color

Zip on over to the shop and get your orders in SUPER quick!


1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: