Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sneak Peak...

For all of those who follow this blog:)  You are getting a sneak peak at what I got to work on today.

These work in place of those cardboard sleeves that you get at the coffee shop.  
Keep your hands cool when you have a hot drink and dry when you have a cold drink!
Awhile ago, I had a request for a lunch tote to be delivered for the fall...lots of time to get it right!  I just loved the caterpillar fabric so much that I set right to work on the lunch tote.  This is the first go at it.
The fruit fits all the way around the top.  It has a canvas lining so that the tote holds its shape.
4" gusset on the bottom.
Top of bag and handles are top stitched.

I have a request for a pocket inside to house an icepack and I forgot to add the velcro on the inside top so that the bag closes.  I love this just as a bag to carry a few things around in for the baby!  But also works great for a lunch tote.  Very versatile!  Will be offered alone or as a set with 1-sandwich wrap, 1-large snack bag, and 1-small snack bag.

I will likely offer my other sandwich wrap fabric as options instead of the caterpillar fruit.  Bottom is a soft corduroy and is available in green (as shown) and pink, red, blue.  Hope you like it!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: