Saturday, May 22, 2010

New fabrics

I know that I promised some new pictures tonight, but I'm just too tired to edit photos tonight...so to appease the people that wanted to see the new stuff, I will give you some fabric samples to drool over tonight:)

My new favorite...
This one I paired with a pink that matches the dots.

This one goes really well with blue...the bees are actually more blue than black.

This is paired with a bright orange.  I just love the orange and the trucks.
Seems like I'm getting a lot of little boy fabrics these days:)
Ella told me she likes trucks too though!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that yellow bee fabric is awesome. Liam (for some reason) is SOOOO into bees lately. Don't ask me why. Anyway, I'd love to get a Reusable Sandwich Wrap if that's possible? Can you do that with that fabric? Also, should I pay via Etsy or can I just pay you cash at church?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: