Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Items

I have a couple items that will be going into the shop this weekend...but you are the first to know:)

I am finally ready to put my coffee cup sleeves into the shop.
Keep your hands dry when your drink is COLD.
Keep your hands cool when your drink is HOT.
All four done in Amy Butler - Full Moon Lotus Polka Dots.
Choose from Cherry, Slate, Tangerine or Lime.
Get yours today...and for all your coffee drinking friends!  
$5 each, 2 for $9, 3 for $13, all 4 for $17.

This next item has been an idea in the works for a long time.  Stroller First Aid Kits.  I am really good about having a full first aid kit at home and one in the car, but that won't help me at the park or while I'm shopping.  This is a small first aid kit that you can carry in your purse or diaper bag or stick it in the glove box.
Loop on the top makes it easy to hang from your stroller while out and about.  I actually just leave mine on the stroller at all times.  Hangs perfectly from one of my baby links.

I carry Kleenex, Benadryl itch stick, antibiotic ointment, hand sanatizer,
 fingernail clippers and 10-15 bandaids, but there is room for more.
Clear front pockets lets you easily find what you're looking for!
Does not come pre-filled.  Does not include ring to hang.
Cost is $8 per bag.

I will now sell my Reusable lunch items in a discounted set.  
In the set you will get:
1- Sandwich Wrap
1- Large Snack Bag
1- Small Snack Bag

Set will cost $12 and will come in the Orange/Lemons, Apples/Pears, Flames.

I will also be adding using some of my new fabrics for lunch time options.  Green Camo and Pink Camo as well as the Hungry Caterpiller set.  (sorry no pictures, prototypes not quite done yet:)

Look for the lunch totes to be added soon as well as some new bags!

2 comments:

  1. You're so creative Rachel! Love the coffee sleeves! But I don't buy Starbucks that often (who can afford it all the time?), but if I did I'd so buy that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first aid kit! Cute stuff and fabrics you have here:) Thanks for voting on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: