Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hungry Caterpillar - LARGE PRINT

To my surprise when my fabric came today...the caterpillar as seen here is not a small print...it is VERY LARGE.  Here is how it came out on two sandwich wraps that I had ordered:
 Still seems ok...but not what I was expecting and I'm not sure that it will work on the snack bags without a lot of rearranging.  Will mock up some of those, but I'm thinking that unless they look awesome, this fabric will become something else...maybe a lunch tote or something like that:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a big print. Makes me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rachel!

    This is Lynne Fugate, one of your mom's coworkers at the library. I signed up for the Hungry Caterpillar print lunch set on the sign-up sheet at the library. If you would like to do the sandwich wrap in the big print, and the 2 snack bags in the Caterpillar dot print, that's fine with me. It might be easier than dealing with the large print for little bags, and I like it just as well. Just wanted to give you the option. Thanks. These are such neat sets--you are creative!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: