Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lunch Kits

It has been raining or windy for the last couple days, so it has been hard to get pictures, but I finally got some that are at least blogworthy!

Here is the what the Hungry Caterpillar Lunch Kit looks like.  The wrap has red on the back.  Large Bag is done in the Hungry Caterpillar dots and I was able to fit the "junkfood" on the small bag.
*please note that this small bag is ever so slightly larger, so that I could get the print on there.*

Here is the Guitar Lunch Kit.  Guitars for all the pieces.  Inside of the mat is done in teal to match the one guitar, but could be done in black as well (my hubby said that teal is not manly enough for him:).




They are available now by request and will be put into the shop as soon as I can get better pictures:)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Hungry Caterpillar fabric. It was all the rage when Liam was first born so we did his room with that theme. Ahhh, memories! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: