Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Passport Pouch and Zippered Bags

Two New Items In the Shop!!!

Passport Pouches - Can be done in any of the fabrics on my site...but I did the first ones in FLAMES and FLOWER POWER.  Cost is $10

Zippered Pouch keeps your passport safe as you travel and has a clear front so that you make sure it is in there.  Back have pockets for itineraries, maps, plane tickets, ect.

These are perfect for your next trip abroad!

Zippered Pouches or Bags:

I made a ton of these to give away for Christmas presents this year and now you can get one too!

They are perfect for travel, keeping "collections" safe and secure, make up bags, organizing your big purse or diaper bag, ect.

They measure 5.5" tall, 8" wide at top (6" wide at bottom) and have a 2" gusset. 

Bags come unembellished and cost is $15...but the options are limitless!  Check them out!












1 comment:

  1. LOVE! Do you have the argyle in a blue/green combo? If so, that's my new fave. Also like the green flowered and the outline flowers. You know... in case anyone (ahem) contacts you for an idea for me. =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: