Monday, January 10, 2011

Fundraiser

Calvary Lutheran School Paris Trip Fundraiser:

If you are local and one of the three churches that supports Calvary Lutheran School - This is for you!

During January and February, any purchases made by members of Atonement, Divine Peace and Calvary will have 10% of the sale in my etsy shop donated to the Paris Trip Fund.  This fund helps pay for the expenses that the kids have while they are traveling (hotels, meals, ect.)

The shop is full of new stuff and I'll be adding more items daily as I get pictures and information uploaded so check back often and get your orders in soon.  

Email your orders to theumbrellagirlshop@yahoo.com .  There is no shipping charges, and all orders will be delivered to the church or school when completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: