Friday, January 7, 2011

New Lunch Kits

Since my babies slept late this morning and I was up early...new stuff for you!

The goldfish bags have been updated in the shop and are both available.

I also had two new lunch kit patterns for the boys/men or tomboys!  Both are already available in my shop.

Pirates!
Black Dots on Gray!

The 6-8th graders at my girls school are going on a  spring trip to Paris.  I am doing a fund raiser for their school, so naturally, we needed some things that were Parisian!
Lunch Kits:
The Eiffel tower fabric just didn't show up well on the snack bags, so I went with the small dotted black fabric instead.  I lined everything with red, but it could be any color on the inside.

Luggage tags:
Here is a size comparison to the Classic Tags in the shop.  Because I wanted the whole Eiffel tower on the front, I had to increase the width just a bit and the tag is about an inch taller as well.

List Keeper:


So much fun to make and now I've got the itch to travel too! 

(Passport covers are done for them as well, I just didn't get good pictures yesterday....save those for tomorrow:)

Happy Weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: