Friday, April 2, 2010

Library Bags

I had a request from a friend who wanted some library bags for her kids to use this summer.  She also wanted some of my luggage tags to use on the bags to hold the library cards.  The pocket on the fish and owl are smaller, so I customized the luggage tags to fit the library cards.
(anyone wanting the same thing will need to request the larger pocket)
 She has a boy and a girl, so there are two versions of the same bag.
"Mom" chose the brown corduroy for the bottom so that it wouldn't show the dirt as quickly:)
The bag is fully lined and has a 2" gusset at the bottom to allow it to sit open a bit and fit the books better.
Each bag is fully lined and looks the same on the inside as the outside.

These will show up in my shop next week when I reopen.  Thanks for the inspiration, Cass! 
I love working on your projects.  (Your bag is coming soon)


1 comment:

  1. Oooo - I love these!! :) Have an adult version?!? :) I have a paper bag I use for our books and it's falling apart. Boo!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: