Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer Schedule

Hey guys!
This last weekend, I closed up the shop and we went camping!  It was nice to get away, but it also reminded me that school is winding down and pretty soon I will have all my girls at home, ALL day, or be running them around town for all their different activities!

Instead of closing up shop to spend the summer with them like I've done in the past, I'm going to try something new.

First:  This will be the last week to custom order anything.  So if you want something, get it or send me a message and lets get it made!

Second:  Starting June 1, the shop will only contain items that are ready to ship.  Ready to ship items will ship within 48 hours, or Monday morning if you order over the weekend.

 I will continue sewing during the summer, but I won't have a regular schedule.  There will be regular shop updates.  Any time I add or update, I'll post it on facebook.

Third:  I will post each week, on facebook, what I'm working on.  Example:  June 1-7, I will work on superhero capes.  Once I post that, you can put in a request and I will reserve that listing for you.  I will not take requests outside of what I'm sewing for that week (example would be requesting a lunch kid while I"m sewing capes) and I don't yet have a lists of when and what I will be sewing through the summer, yet.  There are entire weeks that we will be gone or have company and I won't sew at all.

I will start out with popular items in the beginning of the summer and then move to the back to school items towards the end.

Shop will open up as usual in August when the girls are back in school.  I may open earlier if I feel like I can handle the load with the girls home:)

So place your summer orders and get out and enjoy the sunshine!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: