Wednesday, April 10, 2013

4th Month of Christmas-April

I'm late posting....and so are the napkins (sorry B, they are in the mail), but I'm here today on a cold and rainy Texas morning to share the April Napkin of the Month Gift I'm doing for my besty and her family!
April showers, May flowers is the way it goes and if it's going to rain, you are going to need UMBRELLAS!
And with a family of SEVEN, they need a lot of umbrellas!  But moms with kids need to multi task and they need products that multi task.  These umbrellas not only clear up grey skies, but they clean messy faces:)
 Dad and Mom Napkins.
And the 5 kids!  

Hoping that these napkins brighten their April days and chase away the rain...or snow...as I heard today:(

On the 4th Month of Christmas
My seamstress sent to me,
Colorful Umbrellas,

Hoping your day isn't cold and rainy like ours:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: