Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sneak Peak Sunday

New fabrics for lunch kits!!!

Baseballs

 Basketballs
FINALLY, something purple!  I have several friends that have mentioned to me more than once, that I don't have anything purple in the shop....and they happen to like purple:)  Yes I have FIVE girls, but they are pink people and I've had such a hard time finding anything with purple in it that I liked.
So here you go E....purple just for you....and anyone else that needs a little something purple in their lunch box this fall.
 And my SUPERHEROS!!!  I love this fabric...and had a hard time cutting into it....I loved it that much;)  But I did and I'm loving the little heros laying around in my studio.
***Did you notice that there are some new products popping up here?  More on lunch kits and options coming soon!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: