Saturday, June 9, 2012

Custom Wet Bag and Beach/Pool Bag

I thought while I am closed, I would take the time to show you some of my custom orders.

My friends and family are my biggest supporters and I can't thank them enough.  BUT, they rarely just order from the store like everyone else....they have to have it THERE way:)

My dear friend, (who moved away and shall remain nameless:), ordered a wet bag recently.
She ordered the LARGE wet bag, with the dry pocket.  For fabric, she wanted the white terry cloth on the outside,
and Hungry Caterpillar Dots on the inside!  I love that the handle gives you a "sneak peak" as to what is hiding inside the pocket.
And the front....embroidered with a BIG RED "J" for Johnson!

Love the way your bag turned out sweety!  It's packed and ready to ship off to you!

A local friend, ordered a beach/pool bag at almost the same time.  Here was her custom bag:

Great minds think alike!  I think they should go to the beach or pool together and show off their stuff, don't you!

And because I love great ideas, and I'm a "matchy" person, when the shop reopens, you will be able to get coordinating Beach/Pool Bags and Wet Bags!  Yeah for great ideas from YOU!  Keep them coming!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny that we didn't even plan that! I love love love mine, and I have showed it off many times!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: