Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More new products....

I am in LOVE with this new product!!!!  (the fabric as well as it's use:)  Can you guess what it is?
Here's a peek....
Yup....it's an ipad case!
I love the grey with white flowers on the outside and the soft cushion of Minky on the inside!
Know what this smaller version is for?
iphones!
 I have a small hard case over my phone, and then I just slip it inside!
Same soft Minky on the inside.
The perfect pair for your new Christmas gifts!
***If you have a kindle/nook or other device, I will be able to customize the case for your particular device.  Same thing for any of the smart phones out there.  I will have a specific tutorial on how to measure your item so that I can make the case fit your items!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: