Wednesday, January 11, 2012

FACEBOOK!!!

I finally did it and joined facebook...or rather my hubby signed me up and said to jump on board!  So here I am in the new year trying to do better for my business with the blog and facebook.

While the shop is closed (I'm still traveling a bit:), I"m sharing some of my new designs that will appear in the shop at the end of the month.  Follow along here and on facebook.

A recap from the past couple days.....
Spider Man will now be a choice for my reversible capes.
Meet the Zippered Summer Bag!
Terry cloth on the outside, with colored ruffle, and color and plastic lined interior.  Makes the perfect bag for carrying around your sunscreen, bug spray and many other summer lotions and needs.  I actually use it for travel as well.  Makes a great toilettry bag.  And if my stuff spills?  I just toss it in with the regular wash and then hang to dry!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: