Tuesday, April 17, 2012

NEW PRODUCTS

Hey guys!
I'm back from a mini vacation to CA and slaving away at my machine!
My Summer Beach/Pool/Cosmetic (whatever you want to use it for:) Bags are finally ready!!!  
Aqua and Damask 

Yellow with Metro Living Circles in Navy
 Front can be embroidered with your initial ($5), monogram ($5) or name ($8).


Just these three so far, but I've got at least two more coming!

White with Red/Polka Dots

Head on over to the shop today and check them out!

***if this is my big sister and you are wondering why you don't have a bag with your name on it....your favorite colors are less obvious than our baby sister's and you can pick out your own bag and colors:)****

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, do I get to pick my own colors, too? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lindsay:) And I happen to have a green/blue one on my cutting table....and one with purple for Amber is she's looking:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment: